- Develop semester Marketing strategy, which translated into monthly campaigns, supporting the company’s business and brand metrics
- Manage end-to-end campaign development including insight generation, campaign briefing, creative execution, 360 marketing channel planning and post-campaign analysis.
- Develop GTM (GoToMarket) strategy and campaign plans that include activations across different format and channels, reflecting to the consumers’ media behavior
- Collaborate with cross-functional (R&D, Operations) to ideate for innovation and renovation that continues to excite the market
- Collaborate with cross-functional (Design & Digital) to develop campaign materials that able to not only generate high awareness, yet also have strong impact into transactions
- Create partnership projects and build strong presence in different events, targeting at company’s key consumer segments, which will lead to both awareness and transactions and delivered in the most efficient manner
- Activate dine-in stores by creating engaging consumer activities, as well as, tapping into various communities and build the brand as their top of mind food brands
- Together with CMO / Co-Founders, develop Brand Identity, Architecture and Brand Guidelines of the company’s mother brands and the sub-brands
- Manage daily Marketing activities, monthly Marketing spending and overall Marketing performance review of past and ongoing campaigns, as well as, sharing key insights and recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities or equivalent practical experience.
- Up to 4-5 years of experience in Marketing especially in brand management, brand marketing, activations / offline / partnership, preferably from a F&B-related business
- Experience in managing campaign development and execution.
- Experience in managing end-to-end online and offline events, from strategizing, building partnerships, managing vendors and executing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate the analysis into an actionable plan.
- Experience with solving problems and thinking strategically.
- Experience in building reporting, trend monitoring and developing an improvement plan.