- Maintain office facility and assets: liaise with building management, make sure the environment could promote the productive work, neat, tidy, and clean all the time, record all the office assets, routine office facility checking, office renovation.
- Purchasing: Supervise routine and non-routine restaurant purchase such kitchen stock, and make sure the stock is sufficient, maintaining good relationship and negotiate with vendor.
- Legal: Maintain all office legal and permit document, dealing and liaise with related external party.
- Vendor and FA Bridging: Work closely with vendor and make a simple Finance report to make sure the vendor invoice and all supporting document is completed, and payment done in timely manner.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with minimum IPK 3,3.
- Prior experience as a Building & Facility Management or relevant field minimum 2-3 years, and experienced handling mutisite/kantor cabang/area.
- Sound knowledge of all GA Activities (e.g. Building Environment, Electricity & backup, Cleaners & Security supervision, etc.)
- Good negotiator when interacting with vendors, contractors, staff, and members.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills.
- Poin plus if having experience with 5S and Kaizen.