- Assist in development of strategic themes and actionable investment thesis in areas of strategic relevance.
- Network externally to generate deal flow and relationships as well as to assist in preliminary due diligence on specific opportunities to assess attractiveness.
- Manage deal tracking and reporting, likewise to develop and carry out plans to maintain consistent approach and stay within budgetary guidelines for each project/ deal.
- Perform due diligence on portfolios’ assets and constructed buy-side M&A valuation model for a potential joint venture between the portfolios and other startups.
- Maintain insight into all products and development initiatives within the venture capital and its portfolios as well as to manage all aspects of the investment process life-cycle.
- Candidates with: Relevant work experience (2 – 3 years Associate), preferably from transanction advisory services/company.
- Must possess the “can do attitude”, also professionally curious and problem solver and is likely happy to be bob the builder!.
- Equivalent undergraduate degree/master degree with strong academic background in finance or another quantitative major.
- Financial modeling and valuation proficiency.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, mastery of Excel and an ability to create in-depth financial analyses via modeling.
- Collaborative thinker who works well in teams and is also an independent, and self‐starter.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.