- Own and drive product & feature roadmap and create prioritization based on impact and effort.
- Engage cross-functionally, partnering with engineering, design, data and other teams to effectively deliver high-quality products
- Clearly communicate product plan, customer feedback, and roadblocks to team members, cross-functional peers, and stakeholders
- Be a customer advocate, articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions that solve their problems
- Reiterate on product plans and take informed resolves using data and user feedback
- Monitoring the performance of your KPI in order to reach it.
- Having proven experiences min. 3 years as Product Manager in Tech companies especially Saas (Mekari, Sleekr, happy5 etc.)
- Creative and proactive; able to take ownership, ask for help, and practicing a growth mindset
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Able to make effective recommendations to the different level of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and a data-oriented mindset; able to rely on data to understand various happenings and define & measure success on every project
- Strong knowledge of business, users, and technology; comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail/detail-oriented person. Intellectually curious about problems and potential solutions
- Passionate on the subject of education, life coaching, mental health or EQ in general