- Design and produce good unit tests
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- 5-6 years experience in working as a Software Engineer.
- Good oral and written communication, i.e. writing tasks, logging bugs.
- Have Awareness of key security vulnerabilities and mitigations (i.e. XSS, SQL injection).
- Have Strong fundamentals in software engineering best practices – (i.e. source control, unit tests, integration tests, CI/CD).
- Need expertise on NodeJs, PHP/Laravel, Cloud experience i.e. aws/gcp/do/etc, Github + CI/CD is a plus
- Familiarity with Monitouniring/Observability Tools i.e. sentry, new relic, etc is a plus
- Have experience in implementing integrations with payment and logistics partners is a plus
- Curious and loves learning new things
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills